RULES OF INTERNAL ORDER IN FAMILY HOTEL ELIRI***NESSEBAR
Dear guests, to make your stay pleasant, please act according to hotel rules.
- Guests are required:
- To present identity papers at the reception on arrival
- To lock the room and transmit key at reception when leaving the hotel;
- Release the room till 12,00. on the day of his departure
- Prohibited are singing, shouting, running, gambling and noisy celebrations.
- No smoking in the hotel rooms.
- Keep quiet is mandatory between 23:00. and 8.00. and between 14.00-16.00.
- The visit of outsiders in the rooms is prohibited; visits can be conducted only in common spaces of the hotel. In special cases, please contact the hotel management.
- Rooms must be kept clean and inventory to use as directed.
- It is forbidden the export of hotel ownership / blankets, linens, towels and furniture / from the hotel.
- Any damage or loss of ownership hotel paid.
- The reception is not responsible for forgotten or stolen belongings.
- Contact the the reception if you have a problem.